Action Launcher has been updated to version 3.4, adding even more customization options and unlocking nearly 70 percent of options for non-paid users.
Popular launcher replacement, Action Launcher, has received yet another huge update bringing it to version 3.4. While the bump from 3.3 to 3.4 may feel small in number, it is huge in customization, with more than 12 new options. From being able to hide the status bar to customizing app names and shortcuts to choosing from one of five different Roboto style fonts, the update even brings more customization to non-paid users.
Some of the changes in this update include:
- NEW: App is now much more generous with customizations that are unlocked for non-Plus users. Quicktheme and customizable shortcuts aside, >70% of all customizations are unlocked.
- NEW: Option for a vertically scrolling All Apps/widgets list.
- NEW: Customize All Apps grid size and icon scale.
- NEW: Edit the icons and labels of apps in the All Apps/Quickdrawer.
- NEW: Option to configure the font. Pick from 5 Roboto variants.
- NEW: Option to hide the status bar.
- NEW: Option for All Apps/Quickdrawer/widget picker to always/never load to the previous position.
The full list of changes and improvements can be found at the source link below. Action Launcher 3.4 is available as a free update for existing users in Google Play, and new users can unlock all of the goodies for $4.99 through an in-app purchase.
Source: +Chris Lacy