It's interesting to see what folks care about on a daily basis. For instance: When the new monthly listings land, we've found that about twice as many folks care about what's new on Netflix, compared to Amazon Prime Video. And folks care about the listings for Hulu by far less than that.
Anecdotally, it's probably because Netflix has better content. Better (and more) original series, and original movies. That's not to say that Amazon Prime Video doesn't have its own, it's just that Netflix very much seems to churn through more. (And let's be honest, some are stinkers.)
Or maybe it's because the Amazon Prime Video app is pretty atrocious on anything that's not a Fire TV. Something has to be done about that.
Plus ... Black Panther!
CordCutters Podcast Ep. 2 is up!
The second episode of the CordCutters Podcast is up. And this time, we get personal. It's been two years since my family got rid of cable TV. My wife, Shannon, and I discuss how we went about it, and what it's been like in those two years.
Here's what else you missed this week at CordCutters.com:
- Which is better for your home — A sound bar? Or surround sound?
- Speaking of sound bars, it looks like we have a price and rough date on JBL's model with Android TV build int
- The Big Band Theory is calling it quits in 2019.
- Fubo TV has added Turner Network channels to its lineup.
- NFL Sunday Ticket can now tie into DirecTV Now — but only in a few markets.
- More Veronica Mars, eh?
And that, as they say, is that.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.