Smart plugs are a great addition to any house. If you don't have any smart home equipment and want to get started, these plugs are one of the best purchases that you can make. Amazon currently has a 2-pack of TP-Link smart plugs priced at just $39.99 (opens in new tab) when you use the coupon code 15SMARTKIT at checkout. For two of them you'd normally pay around $55, so this is a $15 savings, bringing the cost per unit down to $20 each.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. Includes 2x HS100 Smart Plugs
If you're just looking for a single smart plug, be sure to check out this deal on D-Link's option for just $20.
See at Amazon (opens in new tab)
More from Thrifter:
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
Just ordered on Prime. Thanks for the heads up.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.