Amazon's Fire Tablets have become far more popular in recent years, and it's for a good reason. These tablets pack some great specs into a truly affordable package, and right now they are even more affordable. Amazon is offering $10 off its entry-level 7-inch Fire Tablet with 8GB of storage, dropping the price down to just $39.99. You can grab the 16GB version for $59.99, or jump up to the 8-inch tablet with 16GB of storage for the same price.
These price drops are all on the latest generation of Fire Tablets, which are thinner and lighter than the previous ones, and have a more durable display.
- Beautiful 7" IPS display with higher contrast and sharper text, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and up to 8 hours of battery life. 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage.
- Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more - just press the home button and ask.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games - including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes - at no additional cost
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription
- Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls
The internal storage on these is a bit low and fills up pretty quickly, but luckily you can easily add a microSD card and gain additional storage in just a few seconds.
If you aren't looking for a full tablet, Amazon also has a bunch of its Kindle e-readers on sale right now so be sure to check them out!
More from Thrifter
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android