Andrew Martonik, Russell Holly, and Jerry Hildenbrand look at the latest Pixel 4 leaks, including Google's decision to share a render of the phone months before release. They also talk about the current state of Galaxy Fold and whether or not it is likely to be released anytime soon. On the other hand, the Galaxy fit smartwatch is out now and pretty good for $99.
People at E3 are finally getting excited about mobile gaming. Finally, Jerry and Russell shame Andrew about Android Q gestures.
Show Notes and Links:
- Google shares official render of the Pixel 4, confirms dual rear cameras
- To no one's surprise, leaked timeline indicates Pixel 4 is launching in October
- Google Pixel 4: News, rumors, leaks and more!
- What is happening to the Galaxy Fold?
- Samsung Galaxy fit impressions
- Everyone at E3 is excited about mobile gaming
- Andrew is wrong about Android Q gestures but I love him anyway
- Keeps: The easiest and most affordable way to keep the hair you have. For a limited time, receive your first month of treatment for free — Go to keeps.com/acp
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: Too big to fail
Samsung's massive, beautiful and imposing Note 20 Ultra is one of the best phones ever made. But it's too damn pricey.
Everything you need to know about the PS5: Release date, price, and more
Sony has officially confirmed that it is working on the PlayStation 5. Here's everything we know about it so far.
How often do you turn off/restart your phone?
You know the phrase "turn it off and back on again," right? Well, how often do you actually do that for your phone?
The best car phone holder for your phone
Make sure you've got a quality car mount for your phone before you head off for a summer trip as more and more states and cities impose hands-free laws!