What you need to know
- OnePlus has released OxygenOS Open Beta 5 for the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro phones.
- The latest OxygenOS Open Beta build for the OnePlus 7T brings a new one-handed mode and adds a shortcut to enable Dark Mode in the notification bar.
- It also includes the June 2020 Android security patch.
The latest OxgenOS Open Beta 5 brings the one-handed mode, which rolled out to the OnePlus 7 series in January and was later removed. Another notable addition is support for Bluetooth hearing aids under Android 10's Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) agreement. It also adds a shortcut to turn on Dark Mode in the notification bar, an updated OnePlus brand logo, and a few bug fixes.
Here's the full changelog:
- Added the one-handed mode (To enable: Settings>Buttons & Gestures > Quick Gestures)
- Added a shortcut to switch to Dark Mode in notification bar (scroll down to enable)
- Fixed the sharp edges of application cards in the recent apps screen
- Fixed the screen flashing issue after locking the device
- Updated OnePlus Brand Logo for a refreshed look
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.06
- It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement.
- Refined the step counter's accuracy for recording the movement
- The frequently dialed contacts will now be available in the dialing interface
As announced by OnePlus earlier this month, it will now be releasing just one Open Beta build every month to deliver a more stable experience to users. This means the next Open Beta build for the OnePlus 7T series will only arrive early next month. Since a new Open Beta build for the OnePlus 7 series hasn't been released yet, we expect a similar build to be pushed out for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro phones within the next few days.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.