Amazon is currently hosting a one-day sale on a variety of TP-Link's popular products, which discounts them by up to 60%. Whether you're looking for a wireless router, range extender, ethernet switch, smart plug, or even a smart bulb, this sale has you covered. TP-Link has been around for a while and is a company that many know and trust, and most of its products are well-reviewed at Amazon, so you won't want to miss out on these prices.
Some of our favorite deals on the networking gear include:
- N450 Wi-Fi Router - $21.89 (Was $50)
- N300 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router - $23.99 (Was $30)
- AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router - $59.99 (Was $80)
- AC3150 Smart Wireless Gaming Router - $129.99 (Was $220)
- Smart Hub & Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System - $249.99 (Was $300)
- Archer C1900 Wi-Fi Cable Modem - $119.99 (Was $200)
You'll also find a bunch of great smart home related deals, including:
- Dimmable A19 LED Bulb - $19.99 (Was $30)
- Kasa Smart Plug Mini (2-pack) - $34.99 (Was $60)
- Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch (2-pack) - $44.99 (Was $70)
- Multicolor BR30 Smart LED Bulb - $32.99 (Was $50)
This is just a small sample of what's available in today's one-day sale, so be sure to shop the whole thing before the day ends.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Android 11 event and beta postponed: 'Now is not the time to celebrate'
Android Developers have announced that the Android 11 beta and a June 3rd event have been postponed because of recent events.
A PS5 event called The Future of Gaming is coming on June 4
After weeks of rumors and speculation, PlayStation has announced an event called The Future of Gaming. This event will focus on PS5 games and begin on June 4 at 1:00 p.m. PDT.
OnePlus will not be releasing any more ‘McLaren Edition’ phones
The collaboration between OnePlus and British sports car maker McLaren has come to an end. OnePlus is unlikely to release any new 'McLaren Edition' phone in the future.
The best external hard drives for the PlayStation 4
You can expand the storage on your PlayStation 4 now, without opening the body and voiding the warranty. All you need is a decent hard drive to plug in.