New leak gives us our clearest look yet at the bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live
What you need to know
- The first press renders of Samsung's upcoming bean-shaped true wireless earbuds have surfaced.
- The renders show the earbuds in three colors: White, Black, and Mystic Bronze.
- Rumored to be called the Galaxy Buds Live, they are likely to be unveiled at Samsung's Unpacked event next month.
In April this year, we got our first look at Samsung's next-generation Galaxy Buds with a bean-like shape. While a report had claimed last month that the earbuds would go official in July, it is more likely that the true wireless earbuds will debut alongside the Galaxy Note 20 series at Samsung's virtual Unpacked event on August 5. Press renders of the upcoming earbuds have now surfaced online, courtesy of respected leaker Evan Blass.
The leaked press renders show off the bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live in three color options: Black, White, and Mystic Bronze. The charging cases for the Galaxy Buds Live come in the same colors as the earbuds, although with a matte finish. As shown by the first renders of the earbuds back in April, they will include two microphones and a speaker in the middle.
While Samsung's Galaxy Buds+ are aimed at Apple's AirPods, the upcoming Galaxy Buds Live will be the company's answer to the AirPods Pro. They are expected to include active noise cancellation and also offer a built-in music player. Previous leaks have also indicated that the earbuds could be priced around $150 at launch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
The Galaxy Buds+ are among the best true wireless earbuds on the market right now, offering great sound, excellent battery life, and a wireless charging case.
- $140 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- $150 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- $140 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.