Microsoft is taking a small break from its onslaught of major features for its To-Do app, opting instead for some smaller tweaks in the latest updates for mobile devices. Across both iOS and Android, that means you'll now see To-Do sync a little faster. Meanwhile, each app has received its own slight tweaks to the way you interact with tasks.
Here's a look at what's new for To-Do on Android:
- If you've ever lost track of an important to-do due to a case of clumsy fingers, we've got your back. We now give you the option to Undo after removing a to-do from the Important smart list.
- We've improved sync and performance in shared lists, including fixing a crash that could occur when removing members.
Over on iOS, To-Do has simplified the process of moving tasks between lists. Here's a full look at what's new:
- New: We've made it easier to move your tasks between lists. Just swipe from the left on the to-do, tap the new yellow Move to button and choose the new list.
- New: We believe that a to-do by any other name would still accomplish just as much, so our To-Do list is now named Tasks.
- Improved: We're continuing to make improvements to sync and accessibility. This particular update includes faster sync for newly created lists and better voiceover support when completing tasks.
These tweaks are small in comparison to other recent updates like list sharing and steps for tasks, but they're important nonetheless as Microsoft moves to flesh out To-Do as a replacement for Wunderlist.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A PS5 event called The Future of Gaming is coming on June 4
After weeks of rumors and speculation, PlayStation has announced an event called The Future of Gaming. This event will focus on PS5 games and begin on June 4 at 1:00 p.m. PDT.
Galaxy S20 vs. OnePlus 8 camera comparison: Zoom trumps macro
The Galaxy S20 and OnePlus 8 both have triple camera arrays, but Samsung and OnePlus went in different directions for the individual lenses in those systems. Both phones take great photos, but in the end one is more well-rounded and versatile than the other.
Do you think the Pixel 2 is a good purchase in 2020?
The Pixel 2 and 2 XL will be turning three this October. Do you think the phones are still worth picking up here in 2020?
These apps make it easy to check the specs of your phone with ease
While the Settings app on your phone does a decent job at telling you some of the specs on your smartphone or tablet, it doesn't tell you everything. Luckily, there are a plethora of apps that allow you to not only check your phone's specs, but so much more.