What you need to know
- Microsoft To Do has an update available for iOS and Android.
- The iOS update brings support for Siri shortcuts.
- Both updates bring the option to turn off notifications for shared lists.
Microsoft pushed out updates for Microsoft To Do on iOS and Android recently. The updates bring support for new features and make it easier to migrate your shared lists from Wunderlist.
The update to the iOS version brings support for Siri shortcuts. People can now open specific lists using shortcuts rather than having to jump through multiple lists or sections. The App Store listing for Microsoft To Do lists all of the changes, including a new share extension.
- Introducing Siri shortcuts! You can now add your own shortcuts for To Do. Just open settings, tap Siri Shortcuts and you can create shortcuts to open a specific list or to add a new task to a specific list.
- We're also very happy to share our, uh, share extension with you! Need to save a web page to your reading list or add something to your holiday shopping list in a hurry? Just tap the share button, select the list and we'll do the rest.
- Coming from Wunderlist? We've made it easier to reshare your shared lists. Share by email and we'll add the email addresses of your previous list members.
- You can now turn off notifications for shared lists. If those shared holiday shopping lists are getting a little too noisy, just head to settings and toggle shared list activity off.
The changelog for the Android version is shorter, but also includes the option to turn off notifications for shared lists.
- Importing your lists from Wunderlist? We'll now highlight the lists that were shared in Wunderlist and prompt you to reshare them in To Do.
- You can now turn off notifications for shared lists directly in our To Do settings. If those shared holiday shopping lists are getting a little too noisy, just head to settings and toggle shared list activity off.
- We've added a bit of polish to our animations and cleared out a few bugs.
Both updates are generally available through their respective app stores.
Microsoft To-Do syncs your tasks and lists across all of your devices, including devices running Windows 10, iOS, Android, and Mac. It supports file attachments, sharing tasks and lists, and has a clean interface.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Unlocked Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is now receiving the September security patch
The latest September 2020 Android security patch is now rolling out to unlocked Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phones in the U.S. Along with the September 2020 patch, the update also brings improved camera performance and a few other enhancements.
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
The ultimate guide to customizing your Android phone
Theming on an Android device is more than just setting a wallpaper and calling it a day. Take a look at some of the widgets, icons, and other elements that go into making your Android your own.
Spice up your smartphone or tablet with the best icon packs for Android
Being able to customize your device is fantastic as it helps to make your device even more of "your own". With the power of Android, you can use third-party launchers to add custom icon themes and these are just some of our favorites.