From the Forums is a great way for you, our readers, to see the hottest topics being discussed. But you must be a registered member and becoming a member is a simple process. So if you have not already already done so, head on over and register now!
- Still looking for some protection for your Moto Droid and those plastic cases just don't make the grade? Why not check out some metal cases for your droid?
- So you've went ahead and installed the Android 2.1 leak for your HTC Droid Eris, share your finding in this thread right here.
- Still with no solid release date for Verizon's Nexus One, speculate all you'd like in this thread. We want to hear all of your predictions!
- For those of you who can't get enough Twitter action on your Android device, which Twitter client do you prefer and why?
- Have you tried out Opera Mini yet? If so chime in and let others know what you think!
See you in the forums!
Technostalgia: A series about the Golden Age of mobile tech
Join us for a look back at the best (and worst) of Android and Google over the years in our series Technostalgia.
These are the best Android phones you can buy right now
There are so many great Android phones to buy, so it can be tough to know which one to buy. These are the best of the best at each price point.
Microsoft doesn't need to justify the existence of the Surface Duo
Some people, including our Andrew Martonik, think Microsoft shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt with the Surface Duo. This guest editorial from SomeGadgetGuy's Juan Carlos Bagnell disagrees.
Forget worrying about drops and scratches with these Nokia 6.2 cases
Did you just get the Nokia 6.2 but didn't get a case? We have found the best cases that money can buy to keep your new device safe from any accidental drops in your day-to-day travels.