What you need to know
- NVIDIA GeForce Now is a streaming service that allows PC players to stream games they own on various devices.
- 16 games are making their way to the service in the latest update.
- Disco Elysium, Farming Simulator 19 and Just Cause 4 Reloaded are some of the standout additions this week.
It's Thursday again which means NVIDIA is back with another weekly addition of games to its GeForce Now catalog. All told we're getting 16 titles, with three of them making a welcome return after having previously being pulled from GeForce Now.
Top of the order is smash hit Disco Elysium, joined by big hitters like Farming Simulator 19, Just Cause 4 Reloaded and new release Danger Scavenger.
NVIDIA also continues to work with Epic Games to add its free weekly game to GeForce Now, and the latest which will be free from today, Stranger Things 3: The Game, will be joining straight away.
Here are the brand new titles joining GeForce Now this week:
- Danger Scavenger (new game launch on Steam – 6/22)
- Stranger Things 3: The Game (Epic Games Store - Free on 6/25)
- Disco Elysium (Epic)
- Farming Simulator 19 (Epic)
- Just Cause 4 Reloaded (Epic)
- Idle Big Devil
- SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION (Epic)
- Snake Pass
- Surviving The Aftermath (Epic Games Store)
- Tale of Wuxia: The Pre-Sequel
- Tunshi Kongming Legends
- Warhammer Underworlds Online
And not to be forgotten, the three titles making their way back into the service:
- theHunter: Call of the Wild
- Torchlight II
- GhostRunner demo
All of these games should be available on GeForce Now from 10am Pacific today (1pm Eastern, 6pm UK).
NVIDIA's cloud game streaming service is one of the best available today, delivering lag-free gaming at 1080p/60fps. The fact that you can access NVIDIA's servers for free makes it an easy sell, and the $4.99 plan makes it an immediately enticing option for seasoned gamers.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Buy a Synology NAS to boost your home network storage productivity!
With a network attached storage enclosure, you can easily back up data from all devices on your home network, and you can use it as a powerful media server. With options starting off from just $100, these are the best Synology NAS enclosures for home use.
At this point, Google should just launch the Pixel 4a with the Pixel 5
With delay after delay pushing back the Pixel 4a's launch into July and possibly August, it would make a lot of sense for Google to simply call it the Pixel 5a and launch it alongside the Pixel 5 in October.
Google is playing the long game with its hardware company acquisitions
Why does Google keep buying companies that it doesn't always know what to do with?
Grow your video library with these external drives for the Shield TV Pro
It's cheap and easy to expand the internal storage of the NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019). We've rounded up the best options for adding additional gigabytes to your favorite set top box. Including standard external hard drives and some USB 3.0-compatible thumb drives.