Jiggle Physics 088: Switch OLED; AC: Infinity; Monster Hunter Stories 2
This week, we weigh in on the Nintendo Switch OLED and express some trepidation that Assassin's Creed Infinity will be a "live service" game. The crew also check out Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, a new season of The Witcher, and more.
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Nintendo Switch OLED model revealed, coming in October for $350 | iMore
- Differences between the Nintendo Switch OLED model and the previous models | iMore
- The Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) is not the upgrade we wanted | iMore
- Assassin's Creed Infinity reportedly pivoting to live service, yet leadership concerns loom large | Windows Central
- Assassin's Creed Infinity: Release date, gameplay, and everything you need to know | Windows Central
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin for Nintendo Switch review — Pokémon could learn a thing or two | iMore
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin tips and tricks for beginners — Battles, stats, eggs, genes, Monsties, and more | iMore
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.