What you need to know
- PlayStation is giving away seven avatars and a theme for users who check their year in review.
- The year in review tells players what games they played the most and how many hours they played.
- Players also get a unique title depending on what games they played the most.
PlayStation is still giving rewards for players who check their MyPSYear2019 stats. There are seven avatars and one theme, with each avatar named after a title players might earn, depending on what genre of games they played the most in 2019. Here's the full list of rewards.
- Action Hero
- Master Explorer
- Sports Phenom
- Speed Demon
- Legendary Warrior
- Master Strategist
- PlayStation Wrap-up 2019 theme
In order to grab these free rewards, here are the steps you need to take after going to the appropriate website.
- Sign in to your PlayStation account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click Redeem your Prizes.
- A new sidebar will open, click View Reward.
- You'll get a unique code, click the code to copy it to your clipboard.
- Click Redeem. You'll be brought to your PlayStation profile page.
- Paste the code in and redeem it.
After that, you'll have the avatars and the theme to use on your PlayStation 4.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
What is Scoped Storage in Android 11?
A controversial change that originally was slated for Android 10 becomes mandatory for all new apps in August 2020 and every app targeting Android 11: Scoped Storage. Here's what you need to know about it.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load Stadia on the ROG Phone 3
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load the ROG Phone III with Stadia. The next-gen ASUS gaming phone will come with the app preinstalled in all participating territories when it launches later this year.
Stock up on the best PlayStation 4 titles before it's too late
The PlayStation 5 will be backward compatible but only has one announced launch title. Make sure you have plenty of ways to enjoy your new console by buying the best games of the generation.