Google has started listing all Android Pay promotions in a single page, making it easier to track all the deals you'll be eligible for should you sign up for the contactless payments service.
The Chromecast has a similar promotions page that tracks all the deals available for the streaming media device. As for Android Pay, you can currently avail these deals:
- Doordash (opens in new tab) - $5 discount when Android Pay is used as the payment option.
- Eat24 (opens in new tab) - $5 discount when Android Pay is used as the payment option.
- Instacart (opens in new tab) - $10 discount when Android Pay is used as the payment option.
- Uber (opens in new tab) - $10 off on your next ride after entering ANDROIDPAY in the promo section.
- 1-800-Contacts (opens in new tab) - $20 discount when Android Pay is used as the payment option.
- 1-800-Flowers (opens in new tab) - $20 discount when Android Pay is used as the payment option.
The page also lists all the apps that support Android Pay. We'll let you know if we find any new deals added to the page.
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia at Android Central. He leads the site's coverage of Chinese phone brands, contributing to reviews, features, and buying guides. He also writes about storage servers, audio products, and the semiconductor industry. Contact him on Twitter at @chunkynerd.
Looks like there may be a UK option as well, called 'Pay Day', not quite the same as the US Promotions page but similar. The deals are only available on one specific day, in this case the 21st June, so I assume that there will be a 'special day' chosen each month: https://www.android.com/intl/en_uk/pay/payday/
Yet Starbucks still isn't on there
Sorry, how do you see this promotions page? At Android Pay website or in the app? I can't seem to find it in either location. Posted via the Android Central App
Should be on this link for US based people: https://www.android.com/pay/promotions/
I wish Android pay was available for custom ROMs... :/ Posted via the Android Central App
I wish they'd concentrate on getting more banks on board.
I'd love to be using android pay right now, but none of my cards are compatible.
Thanks Chase for not getting on board. Posted via the Android Central App
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.