The information for the Motorola Droid Bionic is flowing more heavily as well we move closer and and closer to seeing it finally arrive. The folks over at TechnoBuffalo appear to of have gotten their hands on all the spec information and as such have posted it up for all to see:
- 4.3-inch qHD display
- Webtop Apps/Wireless Printing - Just like the Motorola Photon and the Droid 3 MotoPrint is on board. As well, Bedside mode, HDMI-out with mirroring and availability of a laptop dock just like the Motorola Atrix has
- Zumocast - Is pre-loaded for streaming of content from the Droid Bionic
- Camera - 8MP with LED flash, Front facing cam for video chat
- Three Microphones - For enhanced call quality and noise control
- Mobile Hotspot - Allowing up to 8 devices to be connected simultaneously
The info, looks as though it came from a user-guide or marketing material since it outlines each and every spec while telling you how exactly to work such things. You can find some more pics past the break.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.