Proud owner of a Droid 2 Global but seeing some bugs? If so, Verizon has some bug fixes for you on the way. As noted in the image above which was taken from a .PDF off of the Verizon website, it looks like Big Red will be rolling out the update at some point in time soon. When installed, you should find yourself sitting at v2.4.330. As for the bugs it fixes, the .PDF notes the following:
- Device now prepends 011 to Country Code to send SMS messages.
- Device no longer indicates “No Service” after powering up.
- Device no longer resets when changing from Global Mode to GSM/UMTS communication.
- Device now refreshes the user interface display when switching from GSM/UMTS to Global Mode.
- Eliminated the blank screen when dialing the call forwarding string *71.
- Improved audio during voice calls.
- Reduced user interface lock-ups.
Amazon says employees are not being forced to delete TikTok
Amazon is the latest entity to lash out at TikTok, with the retail giant now requiring all of its employees to delete the app from their phones.
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
Technostalgia: A series about the Golden Age of mobile tech
Join us for a look back at the best (and worst) of Android and Google over the years in our series Technostalgia.
LIFX bulbs too pricey? Here are some cheap but smart alternatives
LIFX is one of the leading brands in smart lighting, but it's far from being your only option. There are plenty of alternatives that are worth considering, like these ones we've noted here.