Season X of Fortnite is here, and with it comes significant changes to the way players will be completing challenges. Instead of one week of challenges, players will now be completing missions, which are thematic objectives for those who have the Season X Battle Pass.
Instead of the typical seven challenges, players now have many more chances to earn Battle Pass stars, with two sets of challenges opening up this week. This week's set of missions, titled Smash & Grab, haven't been released into the game yet, but did leak early. Judging by the looks of them, they don't seem too difficult at all, and can actually be completed by simply playing through different matches.
Twitter user Lucas7yoshi — who is well-known for datamining various Fortnite secrets — uncovered the following list.
Week 3/4 Missions pic.twitter.com/2I5dSuXJAA— Lucas7yoshi (@Lucas7yoshi) August 14, 2019
After you complete the challenges, you'll unlock the ability to do Prestige Missions, which serve as harder versions of the original challenges, but offer extra rewards. Thankfully, none of them are too hard, and you shouldn't be stuck on them for too long. You can check out the full list of challenges below.
Smash & Grab Missions
- Search a chest within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3).
- Land at a Hot Spot in different matches (0/3).
- Deal damage within 30 seconds after using a Launch Pad (0/100).
- Search 2 chests within 30 seconds of each other (0/3).
- Pick up a Legendary Item in different matches (0/2).
- Search a Supply Drop within 10 seconds of it landing (0/3).
- Deal damage to opponents at Hot Spots (0/200).
- Search a chest and an ammo box within 30 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3).
- Destroy Loot Carriers within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3).
- Eliminate an opponent within 30 seconds of using a Launch Pad (0/1).
- Search 3 chests within 30 seconds of each other (0/1).
- Pick up 3 Legendary items in a single match (0/3).
- Collect 100 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/100).
- Eliminate an opponent at a Hot Spot (0/3).
As is the case every season, we'll have challenge guides ready for any challenges that might be extra difficult. In the meantime, head out and start collecting some XP and Battle Stars!
- Related: Where to find Lost Spraycans for the Spray and Pray Mission
- Related: Where to find Gas Stations for the Spray and Pray Mission
The Smash & Grab missions will drop Thursday at 9:30 AM EDT.
Which Oculus Quest 2 storage size should you get?
The Oculus Quest 2 has options for 64GB or 256GB of storage, but is it worth paying more to get four times the storage? We're here to help you decide.
Amazfit Band 5 is a $45 fitness tracker that can measure your blood oxygen
Amazfit Band 5 is a slightly more impressive version of the Mi Band 5 with Alexa support and a blood oxygen sensor. The budget fitness tracker will be available via Amazon in the U.S. from September 21 for $45.
Review: The Galaxy A71 is Samsung's best mid-range phone yet
The Galaxy A71 is here with updated internals and a 64MP camera at the back, massive 4500mAh battery with 25W charging, and a vibrant 6.7-inch AMOLED screen. Combine all of that with three guaranteed Android platform updates and you get one of the best mid-range phones of 2020.
Get the best out of your Xbox Game Pass games with these headsets
Xbox Game Pass has made a big splash in the Android gaming world. If you want to get the best out of your time, you'll need a good headset to help take your gaming to the next level. Check out our picks for the best.