Season 9 of Fortnite is officially upon us, which means brand new outfits, new locations on the map, and brand new challenges to boot. It's the ninth week of Season 9 now, and more challenges have dropped for players to complete to get their Battle Pass up ranks up.
This season hasn't been too difficult for challenges, and that trend continues, as week nine once again has players completing some fairly straightforward objectives. Aside from having to visit different solar arrays, you'll be using the standard items in the game, eliminating enemies, and searching through different types of loot.
As always, there are three challenges that free-to-play players can complete, and four additional challenges for those who have the Battle Pass. You can check out the full list of challenges below:
- Use a Chug Jug or Chug Splash in different matches (0/3)
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert and the jungle
- Stage 1 of 5: Get an elimination with a Common weapon
- Stage 2 of 5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon weapon
- Stage 3 of 5: Get an elimination with a Rare weapon
- Stage 4 of 5: Get an elimination with an Epic weapon
- Stage 5 of 5: Get an elimination with a Legendary weapon
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal headshot damage (0/500)
- Search chest at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet (0/7)
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (0/5)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent (0/200)
Since this week is so easy in terms of challenges, you won't need many tips on how to complete them. We'll have guides ready for the challenges that need them, though, and if you're stuck on some of the older challenges, feel free to check out our guides for past challenges:
- Visit different clocks
- How to use Flying Disc toy
- How to find hidden Battle Star in Week 3's Loading Screen
Take your gaming to the next level
Seagate 2TB Game Drive for PlayStation 4 ($88 at Amazon)
Games take up a bunch of hard drive space nowadays. Make sure you never have to worry about freeing up space again when the latest game or downloadable content releases.
Konky PlayStation 4 Charging Dock Stand ($10 at Amazon)
Having your controller die on you in the middle of a gaming session is rough, so make sure you never have that happen again, and keep them charging at all times.
Astro Gaming C40 TR Controller ($200 at Amazon)
A brand new entrant into the controller game, Astro aims to deliver a better way to play games with rear buttons, map-ability across the controller, and interchangeable analog sticks and d-pads.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.