Radiator Springs will never be the same after you get through with it! Cars: Fast as Lightning is now available for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices. Build your own Radiator Springs and while you take on races with over 20 unique characters from the Cars universe, using nitro boosts and other surprises to drive your way to victory.
- Drive into a true Cars experience, capturing the fun personality of the characters that kids and fans have come to love, including Mater, Francesco, and more!
- Play high-quality animated cutscenes with amazing voice acting, including Owen Wilson as the voice of Lightning McQueen!
- From the legendary Lightning McQueen to the exuberant Francesco Bernoulli, race as 20 Cars characters that you can upgrade and customize with quirky paint jobs! - - Race as the Radiator Springs Car, Tuner Car, Spy Car, or an International Racer!
- A completely customizable racing game! From Rocky Loops to Roller Coasters, build a 3D track to perform fun stunts!
- Hit the nitro and GO! Play against friends and drive your best to beat their track times in a weekly tournament free-for-all!
Cars: Fast as Lightning is available now as a free download.
Gameloft and Disney Interactive Release Cars: Fast as Lightning for Smartphones and Tablets
Paris, October 9, 2014 – Start your Nitro! Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games and Disney Interactive are pleased to announce the release of Cars: Fast as Lightning, a new game inspired by Disney•Pixar's "Cars" franchise. Cars: Fast as Lightning invites players into what promises to be an exciting and memorable experience within the "Cars" universe, thanks to unique storytelling and the official voice of Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson).
"'Cars' is one of the most popular and beloved animated film franchises, and we're excited to be working with Disney and Pixar on bringing the characters to life on smartphones and tablets." says Karine Kaiser, VP Marketing & Licensing at Gameloft. "Children, parents, and fans will embrace loveable and iconic characters through a thrilling blend of high-octane racing and town building in a unique dual-genre experience."
As they plunge into the "Cars" universe, players of all ages can go up against each other in explosive races that can be completely customized with easy-to-use controls, nitro boosts and many other surprises. From the legendary Lightning McQueen to the brash Francesco Bernoulli, fans can choose to play from among 20 "Cars" characters and have fun building their own Radiator Springs, home of Lightning and his friends, with iconic buildings and locations from the film, such as Luigi's Casa Della Tires and Fillmore's Taste-In.
Cars: Fast as Lightning is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, and Windows Phone.
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the Android Central team.
Adam is the Editorial Director of High-Yield content at Future. Leading an outstanding team, he oversees many articles the publisher produces about subscriptions and services including VPN, TV streaming, and broadband. In addition to identifying new e-commerce opportunities, he has produced extensive buying guides, how-to-watch content, deal news, and in-depth reviews. Adam's work can be seen on numerous Future brands including TechRadar, Tom's Guide, T3, TTR, Android Central, iMore, Windows Central, and Real Homes.