AC Podcast 501: No more Note? Google Pay; Pixel 4a Barely Blue; Chrome
If rumors are to be believed, the Galaxy Note series may have run its course. Hayato, Ara, Joe, and Daniel talk about the possibility of life after Note for the S Pen, Google Stadia, and a limited edition Pixel 4a.
There's also a new incarnation of Google Pay, a faster version of Chrome, and the crew try to understand the appeal of the new Twitter feature: Fleets.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- The end of the Galaxy Note could be a blessing in disguise for the S Pen | Android Central
- Samsung will not launch a Galaxy Note 20 successor next year, says new rumor
- Google Stadia is coming to iOS as web app, giving free Premiere kits for buying Cyberpunk 2077 | Android Central
- Google Pixel 4a 5G vs. Pixel 4a: Which should you buy? | Android Central
- The Pixel 4a now looks better than ever in the new limited edition Barely Blue color | Android Central
- Google Chrome takes on Safari and Edge with speed-boosting update
- Google's answer to the Apple Card is here, but is it any good?
- Google Pay: Banks supported, how it works, and everything you need to know | Android Central
- How to embed a Tweet in a Fleet | Android Central
- Twitter's Snapchat-inspired Fleets are now launching worldwide | Android Central
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you're making the right hire for your team. Try Indeed out with a free $75 credit at indeed.com/acp. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through December 31.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.