Android Central writer Joe Maring swings by for a report on the Moto G Stylus and Moto G Power after attending a recent event showcasing the phones in Chicago. He, Daniel Bader, and Jerry Hildenbrand also talk about the viability of Motorola RAZR. The flip phone reincarnate is not off to a good start.
The team eulogize BlackBerry devices after TCL announced sales of smartphones bearing the licensed brand name will cease in August. The BlackBerry influence on mobile technology was immeasurable. Pour one out as they ride off into the Canadian Sunset.
- Subscribe in Google Play Music: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Moto G Stylus and Moto G Power hands-on: The budget Galaxy Note is here
- Motorola RAZR initial review after 48 hours: A creaking disappointment
- Motorola RAZR camera review: Don't buy this phone for its photos
- Motorola RAZR battery life review: Fast to charge, faster to die
- Goodbye, BlackBerry, the zombie phone maker
- BlackBerry smartphones are dead, sales officially ending in August
- Ericsson pulls out of MWC 2020 as Coronavirus concerns intensify
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Good podcast. I wouldn't be surprised if BlackBerry Ltd did that to TCL. They were always good at not following through with things.
Dirt on toast. Best analogy I've heard. 😂
The new RAZR is a throwback to the caveats of the old RAZR.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.