- We'll read the tea leaves and see what Motorola has up its sleeve for its Sept. 4 event.
- We'll break down what's new about the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- We'll do our darndest to get Alex to say "aluminum" as many times as we can.
- And then we'll feel bad about are continuous taking advantage of his great accent.
- Accent? What accent. You're the one with the accent.
- And we'll answer your questions, live on air.
So join us at 4 p.m. EDT (that's 9 p.m. in London), m'kay?
Like us!Share on Facebook