Show us your best shot of traffic for a chance to win a new phone tripod!
We're getting back into the swing of things with weekly photo contests, and we hope that this will compel more of you to get out there and take some pictures. Practice makes perfect, so let's get to this week's topic.
This week, the subject is "Traffic". We had you show off your best travel photos a couple of weeks back, and now it's time to show off the best representation of the commute -- be it to work or to that vacation spot. Now we don't condone or encourage that you take pictures while driving, so maybe this will be best handled from the passenger's seat of a car or on the sidewalk if you happen to be making a walk past everyone sitting in gridlock.
The lucky winner this week will get their hands on an iStabilizer Flex phone tripod and holder.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (August 6) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine -- this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!
- Filed under: