Honeycomb. Need we really say any more about this week? To say it was news filled would not do it justice, there was device leaks, Tablet updates, and plenty more that was all crammed into just a couple of days. If you think you have missed any of it, which you probably did, let's take a look below at what that may have been.
- HTC Thunderbolt poised for Feb. 14 at Best Buy
- Google cloud printing going mobile in the next few days
- Verizon updating existing tiered data plans to make way for LTE data pricing?
- Google Voice opens number porting to all
- What's new in Android 3.0 Honeycomb
- Motorola Cliq 2 hands-on
- HTC Merge headed to Alltel?
- White Nexus S pictured, 'coming to Germany'
- More pics of the Samsung Vibrant 4G
- Samsung announces four new phones - Galaxy Ace, Fit, Gio, Mini
- Xperia Arc shown off in lengthy video
- HTC phone prototype spied on subway
- Unannounced Verizon HTC phone leaks, is it the Droid Incredible 2/HD?
- Sidekick 4G shows off for a lucky someone's camera
- Hands-on with the LG Optimus 2X
- Motorola Xoom $699 at Best Buy?
- Nook Color overclocked again--this time all the way to 1.1GHz!
- So long, Nook 3G -
- Norwegian site leaks HTC Flyer tablet info?
- Android apps may theoretically find their way onto the BlackBerry Playbook
- Android 3.0 SDK preview: 2D, 3D graphics and dual-core support in Honeycomb!
- Nook Color firmware v1.1.0 update now available
- Honeycomb booting on the Nook Color!