Verizon's LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is getting a nice little update. Here's what's new:
- Enhanced data connectivity
- Notified if roaming
- Reply/reply all fixed in Exchange.
- Fixed Exchange syncing
- Fixed characters in Exchange mail
- Updating Exchange password also updates security settings
- Not detectable on Mac OS.
- SIM ID now in About screen
- IMEI added to About screen.
Head into the software update section to pull it down.
Source: Verizon (pdf); Thanks, G!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: