If you sent your Motorola Xoom off to get its 4G upgrade, you no doubt noticed the OTA update that was waiting for you when you got it back. You did get it back, right? What that update contained was never really mentioned but Verizon has now posted the changelog:
- Android™ Market has been updated.
- When toggling between Airplane Mode, you will no longer receive the following error message: “Wrong Operator: SIM card is from an unknown source.”
- After performing an over-the-air (OTA) update, the Android Market shortcut on the homescreen works correctly.
- Android Books app has been upgraded.
- Android Market Terms and Condition text is now easier to read against background color.
- Android Market app now updates on its own.
- Improvements in browser security help to block rogue certificates.
- Enhancements to the 3G/4G data connection help prevent data stalls.
Nice update overall. I can't speak for how well the web browser is working now but plenty of folks in the forums have been discussing the update so feel free to jump on in there and discuss it further.
Motorola Xoom Forums; Thanks, bigguy_132!