Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- What's the point of the micro SD card? Can't save apps to SD...
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- How can I pair my Bluetooth Philips SHB 7000 with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
- missing screenshot button?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Problems with Galaxy Tab 2 charger.
- Sidesync app
- When I turn my Galaxy Tab 2 on it says encryption failed. How do I fix this?
- Why am I unable to delete individual downloaded files on my Sam Tab2 7.0.?
- Videos Won't Load..
- See All Threads