Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Galaxy tab 2 not recognised
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- Problems with Samsung Tab 2 7.0 solved with new cord, did anyone else have the same issues?
- new files not shown in gallery and music player
- Why is my Tab 2 gt-p3100 suddenly turning on again and again non stop?
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- Ready to upgrade bit I want OTG and HDMI
- Please help--trying to read books from external SD card, nothing's happening
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3113) Touchscreen Not Working
- See All Threads