Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically
- Is this possible? Calling another Tablet or Phone...
- How do I extract this profile picture?
- charging problems after getting wet
- [GUIDE] [HOW-TO] ROOT Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in Linux (P311X and P3100)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Why isn't my Tab 2, 10 accessing the SD card?
- Tab 2, 10 Monitor Website Activity on Many Tablets.
- After a hard reset on my Tablet 2 the Range is not consistent while using my mobile network, what could be wrong?
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- See All Threads