Clove UK has recently confirmed that they have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 available in titanium grey, which may be a nice change of pace from the white version which seems to be the only thing available on Vodafone. Three's version is available in the grey as well, and EE is also supposed to be launching theirs soon, but if you just can't wait, Clove has their on sale here for £440.
If you haven't heard, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is an excellent piece of kit. Here's a quick run-down of the specs.
- Network: 3G: HSPA+ 21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps); 4G LTE: 100Mbps/ 50Mbps
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 5.5” HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI; Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI; Best Photo, Best Faces, Low light shot
- Sharing Features: Samsung AllShare Play & Control; Samsung AllShare Cast(WiFi Display) – Mirroring & Extension; Samsung AllShare Framework; S Beam
- GPS: A-GPS; Glonass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE; USB 2.0 Host; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40; Wi-Fi Direct; mHL; NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- Memory: 16/32/64GB User memory + 2GB (RAM); microSD (up to 64GB)
- Dimensions: 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180 g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
For the full nine yards, you'll want to meet our Samsung Galaxy Note 2 review. Any Brits thinking of picking one up? Which carrier would you go with and why?