While the majority of us aren't busy updating to iOS 8 today, we know there's a pretty big group of folks that have an Apple product or two, and probably want to know more about what's new, how it all works, and why we want to update to Apple's newest version. That's where Rene and his crew over at iMore come into the picture. They've been going on no sleep and Red Bull for a few days, and they've assembled everything you will ever need to know about iOS 8 all into a mega-day of posting.
All your basics are covered with how-to posts about the new features, and the in-depth review leaves no stone unturned. Seriously. Here's my short list of things I had to read before I do any updating:
- The definitive iOS 8 review
- All the new iOS 8 keyboard apps you need to care about
- Read this to see how to install iOS 8 using iTunes
- How to free up some storage to install iOS 8
- The coolest iOS 8 features all in one post
If course, there is a lot more going on. If you have an Apple device to update, or if you're just curious about what's new on the other side, spend some time seeing it all over at our sister site!