Audio-only stream below
Phil, Alex and Jerry wrap up all the news from Day 1 of Google I/O 2012, including Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the new Nexus 7 tablet, the Nexus Q media streaming orb, and so much more. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Google I/O 2012 Day 1 Keynote Liveblog!
- Google Nexus 7 hands-on and initial review
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean SDK now available for download
- Google Nexus 7 available for preorder now for $199, shipping mid-July
- Google gets in your living room with the Nexus Q
- Nexus 7 will be the first Android device to ship with Chrome as the standard browser
- Google Play Store gets movie purchases, TV shows and magazines
- Google Play now boasts 600,000 apps with 20 Billion downloads
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean coming mid-July
- Notifications get a makeover in Jelly Bean
- Google Play web updated, now allows for updating and uninstalling of apps
- Google updates Nexus site with Nexus 7 and Nexus Q info
- Pinterest for Android - First look
- Chrome for Android exits beta, first stable channel release available now
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: