Audio-only stream below
Phil, Alex and Jerry wrap up all the news from Day 1 of Google I/O 2012, including Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the new Nexus 7 tablet, the Nexus Q media streaming orb, and so much more. Join us!
- Google I/O 2012 Day 1 Keynote Liveblog!
- Google Nexus 7 hands-on and initial review
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean SDK now available for download
- Google Nexus 7 available for preorder now for $199, shipping mid-July
- Google gets in your living room with the Nexus Q
- Nexus 7 will be the first Android device to ship with Chrome as the standard browser
- Google Play Store gets movie purchases, TV shows and magazines
- Google Play now boasts 600,000 apps with 20 Billion downloads
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean coming mid-July
- Notifications get a makeover in Jelly Bean
- Google Play web updated, now allows for updating and uninstalling of apps
- Google updates Nexus site with Nexus 7 and Nexus Q info
- Pinterest for Android - First look
- Chrome for Android exits beta, first stable channel release available now
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: