Audio-only stream below
We soldier on through some technical difficulties (sorry for the sound quality) and podcast through the launch of Angry Birds, discuss the T-Mobile G2, Google TV and a whole bunch of your voicemails and e-mails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news - New logo, naming contest, and Phil goes back to Windows Phone
- Get the Android Central wallpaper; name our Android contest!
- Windows Phone 7 launches with a slew of devices [the competition]
- Smartphone comparison: HTC HD7 versus HTC Evo 4G versus Motorola Droid X
- HTC Merge hands-on video
- T-Mobile G2 review
- T-Mobile G2 gets a one-click temporary root application
- Cyanogen teases CyanogenMod ROM on T-Mobile G2
- T-Mobile: What G2 update?
- Modders cry shenanigans, say T-Mobile G2 'backup' is a sham
- T-Mobile Comet is the Huawei Ideos?
- Samsung Fascinate, Xperia X10 in white at Best Buy Mobile, preorder today!
- HTC Bee ROM leak shows up, with Alltel branding
- Shipping dates come out for Logitech Revue pre-orders [Google TV]
- Sony intros Sony Internet TV -- Google TV powered sets and Blu-ray player
- Angry Birds coming anytime now
- Tweetdeck Twitter app out of beta, officially available in the Android Market
- Tweetdeck beta shows interesting stats on devices, OS version
- Opera Mobile for Android coming out of beta within a month
- Nexus One finally gets FM radio, thanks to CyanogenMod, MIUI
- How-To: Sync music and videos from your computer (aka iTunes)
- Firefox for Android hits Beta status
- Adobe AIR for Android now available
- Find Adobe AIR Android apps with AppBrain
- A peek at what's in the Xperia X10 update; and what's not [video]
- Motorola acknowledges Froyo issues on Droid X
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G to receive Froyo beginning tomorrow
- Samsung releases Froyo update source code for the Galaxy S
- Silent update brings Froyo features to Eclair Android Market
- Dell halting Android 2.1 updates for Streak, focusing on Android 2.2
- HTC releases Desire Z source code
- Google releases its Q3 2010 earnings, up 23 percent over last year
- Wednesday night build.prop wackiness shows Motorola Olympus, Android 3.0
- Andy Rubin Q&A, talks OEMs, Android 3.0, Windows Phone 7 and more
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: