Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We soldier on through some technical difficulties (sorry for the sound quality) and podcast through the launch of Angry Birds, discuss the T-Mobile G2, Google TV and a whole bunch of your voicemails and e-mails. Listen in!
Top o' the news - New logo, naming contest, and Phil goes back to Windows Phone
- Get the Android Central wallpaper; name our Android contest!
- Windows Phone 7 launches with a slew of devices [the competition]
- Smartphone comparison: HTC HD7 versus HTC Evo 4G versus Motorola Droid X
- HTC Merge hands-on video
- T-Mobile G2 review
- T-Mobile G2 gets a one-click temporary root application
- Cyanogen teases CyanogenMod ROM on T-Mobile G2
- T-Mobile: What G2 update?
- Modders cry shenanigans, say T-Mobile G2 'backup' is a sham
- T-Mobile Comet is the Huawei Ideos?
- Samsung Fascinate, Xperia X10 in white at Best Buy Mobile, preorder today!
- HTC Bee ROM leak shows up, with Alltel branding
- Shipping dates come out for Logitech Revue pre-orders [Google TV]
- Sony intros Sony Internet TV -- Google TV powered sets and Blu-ray player
- Angry Birds coming anytime now
- Tweetdeck Twitter app out of beta, officially available in the Android Market
- Tweetdeck beta shows interesting stats on devices, OS version
- Opera Mobile for Android coming out of beta within a month
- Nexus One finally gets FM radio, thanks to CyanogenMod, MIUI
- How-To: Sync music and videos from your computer (aka iTunes)
- Firefox for Android hits Beta status
- Adobe AIR for Android now available
- Find Adobe AIR Android apps with AppBrain
- A peek at what's in the Xperia X10 update; and what's not
- Motorola acknowledges Froyo issues on Droid X
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G to receive Froyo beginning tomorrow
- Samsung releases Froyo update source code for the Galaxy S
- Silent update brings Froyo features to Eclair Android Market
- Dell halting Android 2.1 updates for Streak, focusing on Android 2.2
- HTC releases Desire Z source code
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: