Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Froyo for the Evo 4G, app security, more Galaxy S and a bunch of your e-mails and voicemails. It's another Android Central podcast!
(Sorry for the trouble late in the podcast.)
Top o' the news
- It's official -- Evo to get Froyo starting Tuesday, August 3
- Froyo for the Sprint Evo 4G as early as tomorrow?
- Another rogue app stealing data, security firm reports [updated]
- Security firm details privacy concerns; developer tells us its side of the story
- Samsung Vibrant review
- Samsung Captivate review
- G1 - tonight we bid you a sad farewell
- HTC Vision pops up with T-Mobile branding, may be called the G1 Blaze
- Droid 2 leaks continue, entire user guide finds its way online
- Sprint Motorola i1 PTT Android phone now available
- Is this the myTouch 3G HD? And is it T-Mobile's first HSPA+ smartphone?
- New shot of the myTouch 3G HD's backside appears
- Dell Streak won't be certified for T-Mobile, will get Android 2.2 later this year
- Dell Streak $299 after contract; $549 outright; Aero is $99 on contract
- Augen 7-inch Android 2.1 tablet to sell at Kmart for $149.99
- Cincinnati Bell offering Samsung Behold II
- HTC adds SLCD displays to its Desire, Nexus One lines
- Screen wars! AMOLED vs. S-LCD vs. LCD vs. Super AMOLED
- LG Optimus Z now available in Korea
- Galaxy Q specs leaked
- Nexus One strapped to a rocket takes Android to 28,000 feet
Android OS updates
- Android 2.2 Froyo with Sense leaks for the Droid Incredible
- Is this Froyo on the Droid X? Maybe
- Froyo leaked for the Samsung Galaxy S
- Galaxy S Froyo ROM alive, kicking and handled
- Official Froyo update for the UK Galaxy S in September
- Is HTC commencing its Froyo rollout?
- Root your Droid X the easy way
- Motorola Devour rooted
- You can now root your phone without fear of hassle from the man
- Google Maps makes finding 'places' even easier
- What's up with Facebook and Sense?
- BlindType for Android will solve all typing problems for humanity (maybe)
- Original Flight Control coming to Android
- Viper SmartStart launches on Android, brings remote vehicle start and more
- Android Quick App: FlightView
- Clicker brings check-ins for couch potatoes to Android
- AOL releases pair of Android apps
- Twitter for Android updated, is 'faster,' gets basic functionality
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: