Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil takes a well-deserved day off, but the rest of the gang is here to talk about all the great Android goodies that should soon be hitting the shelves. Join us as we talk Galaxy S5, HTC One, and more smartwatches than you can shake a stick at.
Thing 1: All things Android Wear
- Google officially announces Android Wear
- Motorola announces 'Moto 360,' its first Android Wear device
- LG announces G Watch, powered by Android Wear
- Bringing Google Now to your wrist: This is the Android Wear interface
- Moto 360 to feature 'secret' charging method
Thing 2: Phones we all want but can't buy yet
- New HTC One (M8) available to buy on March 25 in the UK
- Verizon HTC One (M8) promo box tells us to 'hit refresh' at 1pm ET on launch day
- AT&T teases 'amazing new HTC device,' offers the chance to win one
- HTC posts countdown to March 25, will live stream event
- Sprint Galaxy S5 price: $199 on contract, $649 outright
- Samsung Galaxy S5, new Gear watches now available to pre-order from AT&T
- T-Mobile Galaxy S5 price: $0 down and $27.50 per month
- US Cellular gets two colors of the Galaxy S5, throws in $50 for Google Play
- AT&T Galaxy S5 price - $199 on contract, $649 outright
Thing 3: Other stuff
- Chromecast now for sale in Canada, UK and 9 countries across Europe
- Apps can now have separate changelogs for production, beta and alpha versions
- White House reportedly testing Android phones, could threaten BlackBerry
- All Gmail will now use HTTPS, messages will be encrypted when moving inside Google
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: