The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- Lost all contacts
- Helpppp. - can't send or receive mms
- Voice Search Auto Launching again and again , Mobile going to hang
- can anyone get otg support in a rooted device?
- Android Wifi and Cloud TV Stick Can't Reset - Asking for Pattern Lock
- Photos Return After Being Deleted - Kyocera Event Firmware 4.0.4
- Any script that can install apps on SD card?
- Alcatel OT Mix 918
- rooted kyocera hydro C5170 update help please
- android.process.media stopped error after ICS upgrade on Galaxy S Captivate i896
- See All Threads