The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy S3?
- Text Hacking, Help!
- Photos Return After Being Deleted - Kyocera Event Firmware 4.0.4
- Check out "Superuser Elite"
- Re-enabling background data for Play Store
- System apps deletion.
- Error Changing the File Vold.fstab
- HTC One X Need to get data - phone that doesnt pass Boot Animation/Red Triangle
- Official ICS/Galaxy Nexus event video
- google play services 3.0.27
- See All Threads