The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- Re-enabling background data for Play Store
- System apps deletion.
- Error Changing the File Vold.fstab
- HTC One X Need to get data - phone that doesnt pass Boot Animation/Red Triangle
- Official ICS/Galaxy Nexus event video
- google play services 3.0.27
- Google Play Store version
- Rooted LG Motion Issues
- Rooting and Upgrading a Generic Android Tablet
- Can't Connect to Exchange Server on Mobile Data
- See All Threads