The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- HDTV HDMI 'dongle' - mini-computer OS update?
- Why am I getting an error message when I try to set up a New Project in Android Studio?
- Probleme avec android studio no sdk found. Please configure an android sdk?
- Re-enabling background data for Play Store
- how to root kyocera event
- Why isn' tmy contacts sync with my Gmail account working?
- google play service incompatible
- Why are my photos taken with camera usually not saved on Moto G with Android 4.4.4?
- Icons on status bar disappeared!
- help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy S3?
- See All Threads