The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- How do I update a Galaxy S2?
- Improve your location accuracy problem
- Why does my Panasonic Toughpad hang on 'obtaining IP address'?
- Re-enabling background data for Play Store
- Google play services error?
- help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy S3?
- android car mirror runs android 4.0.1
- No encryption option available on tablet
- Android TV Box stuck on Android Logo
- Why won't my Sansui 9.7 Lifepad turn on?
- See All Threads