The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- few issue with lg viper
- Chinese text in caller id
- How to update Android 4.0.4 to 4.2 in SoftwinnerEvb
- Storage problem on 4.0.3 please help
- [Q] “Incompatible with other applications using the same shared id
- Google Account Help on Astro Queo
- accessing photos from "photos" that were deleted
- Re-enabling background data for Play Store
- bluetooth tethering from iphone to ics tablet?
- See All Threads