Waiting to get a good deal on the 2014 Moto X? You're in luck, as Motorola just announced that it would be offering the device for $359 on Cyber Monday (December 1), which is a $140 discount off the list price. If you're looking to go the on-contract route, Verizon's variant will be available for just $0.01. Motorola is also slashing 30 percent off all accessories (excluding the Chromecast).
To be eligible for the deal, you have to register with Motorola from this link (and from here for customers in the UK), which will go live at 11 AM CST in the U.S. and at 2 AM CST in the EU (8 AM GMT). Once you register, you'll get a unique promo code (valid for 14 days) that will let you buy the 2014 Moto X for $359.
Here are all the details:
- $140 off the price of an off-contract Moto X (2nd gen.).
- Moto X (2nd gen.) on Verizon Wireless starting at one cent. If a consumer signs up for a new account, has an eligible upgrade, or adds a line, they can get a 16gb Moto X for $.01, 32Gb for $50.01. Wood and leather available for an additional $25
- 30% off any accessories with the purchase of a Moto X (2nd gen.) (excluding Chromecast).
- Registration for the code is Mon, Dec. 1, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm CST OR while supplies last
- Codes must be redeemed by Monday 12/15 11:59 pm CST.
How many of you will be looking to avail the discount? For a look at all the features on offer with the 2014 Moto X, check out our hands-on video: