It’s freedom in the form of remote computer access. Control your computer via your Android and be free.
With a simple touch, you can control your work or home computer (Mac or PC) anytime, anywhere from your Android. It’s one-touch access to all your files and applications right in the palm of your hand. Here are a few ways Ignition users are reclaiming their freedom.
“I use LogMeIn to log onto my office computer from home and print my sermons and other materials at the office so that they are waiting for me when I get there. I have also needed some materials when away from Pensacola at a conference or something. It has been GREAT!”
“I have used it several times to access my computers from out of town and it has worked every time.”
“I have cleaned up viruses and walked clients through configurations using LMI ignition.”
“I've got to say that this app is nearly perfect in my opinion. I absolutely love the drag screen to mouse functionality. Connectivity is rarely, if ever, an issue and I'm quite impressed with the quality overall.”
“I have been amazed at the intuitiveness of this app and how well it works on such a small form factor (Nexus One).”
How will you reclaim your freedom from the office? How about:
- Take off work early and take the dog for a walk, while staying connected.
- Update an important work file while you’re on vacation, and save the day.
- Troubleshoot problems with a friend or coworker’s computer while you’re away.
- Rebuild a file server while you’re at the airport.
- Actually take your vacation days this year. You’re still connected and can keep the office afloat between boat rides.
LogMeIn Ignition is now available in the Android Market. Scan the QR code to get it now, or learn more here.