If you're a Vainglory fan, your mobile MOBA experience is about to get quite a bit better. Developer Super Evil Megacorp has released patch 1.9 for the game, bringing a new hero, the addition of teams and guilds, and heralding the beginning of a new season structure. Here's the full breakdown of what's new:
- New Tank Hero: Phinn!
- Major performance improvements
- Only requires 1GB RAM and duo-core 1Ghz devices (instead of 2GB & quad core).
- Min. Adreno 225, Mali 400 or better GPU
- Autumn Season 2015 Begins: Map skin and limited-edition Celeste & Petal skins!
- Play for the Autumn trophy & more.
- Teams & Guilds: Create or join a 20-50 player guild as well as a team of up to 6 players.
Overall, the 1.9 update represents quite a major one for Vainglory. The team even notes that the reduction in hardware requirements effectively doubles the number of Android smartphones and tablets that can play the game. If you'd like to check out all of the new improvements, you can snatch up the latest Vainglory update on Google Play now.
Source: Super Evil Megacorp