What happens when manual upgrade links for the Froyo OTA on the Incredible are found, and the Epic 4G is released (and we decide to give one away!) all in the same day? Something so Incredibly Epic that we can't help but talk about it. Check these out:
- See what forum members have to say about their new Epic 4G purchase, and share your thoughts right here.
- Now that the Froyo OTA is available for the Droid Incredible, see what others have to say about it and let the world know what you think right here.
- It looks like TouchWiz can be disabled on the Epic 4G. Join the discussion and find out more.
- For you hackery types, you can upgrade to Froyo on your Incredible and keep root by following these directions.
- Want to root your shiny new Epic 4G? Here's where you need to start.
- Battery life is always a hot topic when an update rolls out, the Froyo for the Incredible is no exception. Jump in and share right here.
That should get you started, but more goes on in the forums than we could ever cover. Have a look, jump in, and I'll see you on the inside!