AT&T just announced on Twitter that its version of the Samsung Galaxy S II will be available Oct. 2 for $199 with a two-year contract and a minimum $15 data plan.
AT&T's version of the Galaxy S II differs slightly from Sprint's or T-Mobiles in that it's a (mere) 4.3-inch device. It's still got the same dual-core 1.2GHz processor though, and we're willing to bet it'll be another screamer. Full specs include:
- 4G – HSPA+
- Android (2.3 Gingerbread)
- GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- UMTS Tri-band( 850/1900/2100MHz)
- Screen: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus
- Processor: 1.2Ghz x 2 (dual core)
- Camera: 8MP AF with LED flash + 2MP front
- Video Record: 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Out: HDMI via HDTV Smart Adapter with HDCP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: 1650mAh
- Sensor: Motion UX, 6-axis gyroscope, proximity, light, noise (Audience A2220)
So you've got just a couple more weeks of waiting. In the meantime, check out our hands-on from the launch event earlier this month.