AT&T just announced on Twitter that its version of the Samsung Galaxy S II will be available Oct. 2 for $199 with a two-year contract and a minimum $15 data plan.
AT&T's version of the Galaxy S II differs slightly from Sprint's or T-Mobiles in that it's a (mere) 4.3-inch device. It's still got the same dual-core 1.2GHz processor though, and we're willing to bet it'll be another screamer. Full specs include:
- 4G – HSPA+
- Android (2.3 Gingerbread)
- GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- UMTS Tri-band( 850/1900/2100MHz)
- Screen: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus
- Processor: 1.2Ghz x 2 (dual core)
- Camera: 8MP AF with LED flash + 2MP front
- Video Record: 1080p Full HD
- HDMI Out: HDMI via HDTV Smart Adapter with HDCP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery: 1650mAh
- Sensor: Motion UX, 6-axis gyroscope, proximity, light, noise (Audience A2220)
So you've got just a couple more weeks of waiting. In the meantime, check out our hands-on from the launch event earlier this month.
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the Android Central team.