There's all sorts of interesting things to see around us, and shape or texture can make for a great photo. With the right light, and a steady hand even the most mundane things, like a bag of coins, can be made into a really cool photo. Sometimes, it's the technique and photographer that makes it all work and not the subject.
Let's explore that this week. Poke around your house, office, or wherever and see what you can find that makes for a great photo opportunity. You'd be surprised what great pictures can come from subjects you'd normally scoff at. Yes, we're going to bump it up a notch and judge on the technique and photographic quality. I can't wait to see your entries.
If winning a contest from the best Android blog on the planet isn't enough incentive, this week we're giving away a pair of MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth headphones so you can crank up the tunes without the wires. They are one of the best rated items at ShopAndroid, with good reason. Just follow the simple rules:
- Use an Android device to take a picture. Any Android device
- Submit the picture in the forum thread we have set up for this week, so everyone can see your handiwork. E-mail was swamping us, and not everyone got to see all the entries. This way, we get to see them all. We like seeing it all.
- Only submit one. We're going to check, and we'll know if you try to game the system.
- Be sure to tell what device you used, and any effects or filters used on the photo. We can learn from these as well as have fun.
- Get your picture in by Friday midnight (your local time). We'll pick the winner and the runners-up and throw them on the blog Sunday afternoon.