The Amazon MP3 app has been updated to version 2.0.10. A couple of the big features of this update are 1.) when you select Automatic Downloads only new content will download and 2.) in your playlist view, you can now see Latest Purchases and Uploads, which is just like the Cloud Player for web.
Here is the full changelog:
- Automatic Downloads now won't download previous purchases, only new
- Fixed bug causing skips in streamed music
- Latest Purchases & Latest Uploads playlists updated to match Cloud Player for Web
- Fixed instability with large download queues
- Fixed lock-screen display on Honeycomb
If you want the latest version of Amazon's MP3 app, see the links after the break.
- Filed under: