It's the last episode of Android Central Podcast before Google's October 15 hardware event! Join Hayato Huseman, Andrew Martonik, and Daniel Bader for last minutes leaks and rumors about the products you can expect to be announced.
- Subscribe in Google Play Music: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
Show Notes and Links:
- Nest Mini
- Everything you can expect from Google's October 15 hardware event: Pixel 4, Pixelbook Go and more
- Google Pixel 4: Leaks, Release Date, Specs, and News!
- Google Camera may soon focus on people you often take pictures of
- Keeps (opens in new tab): The easiest and most affordable way to keep the hair you have. For a limited time, receive your first month of treatment for free — Go to keeps.com/acp (opens in new tab)
'The Verge' usually has a pretty good podcasts and doesn't have The social media aspects of this website which is just plain getting sad and demented...
Go visit The Verge for just a good tech podcast..
I enjoyed this podcast for a couple specific reasons The biggest was, every other phrase out of Andrews mouth, was not (quote-unquote) I liked the lack of pixel fanboyness as well. 😀
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.