Vector is Mobile Nations technology news and analysis show featuring the biggest stories, the hottest trends, and the most interesting guests in the industry. On this week's show, Ben Bajarin of Techpinions talks with Rene about mergers, including the just-completed Microsoft and Nokia, the ongoing Comcast and Time Warner Cable, the just announced AT&T and DirectTV, and the rumored YouTube and Twitch and Apple and Beats deals.
- Expect More Tech Acquisitions in 2014
- Consumer Choice Is the New Tech Industry Theme
- Microsoft buys Nokia
- Comcast plans merger with Time Warner Cable
- AT&T acquiring DirectTV
- Google's YouTube rumored to be buying video game streamer Twitch for over $1 billion
- Beats and Apple: Does such a marriage make sense?
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
- Email email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Have you listened to this week's Android Central Podcast?
Every week, the Android Central Podcast brings you the latest tech news, analysis and hot takes, with familiar co-hosts and special guests.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android