Transformers: Battle Tactics rolls out in the Google Play Store
Transformers: Battle Tactics, the latest game in the long running "Robots in Disguise" franchise, is now available for Android in the Google Play Store. Players can control teams of Autobots and Decepticons in turn-based combat.
The free-to-play game contains a single player campaign plus online multiplayer battles with over 75 Transformers to choose from. Here's a list of its features:
- Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
- Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
- Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
- Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
- Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
Be aware that while Transformers: Battle Tactics is free to download and play, it also has a number of in-app purchase options.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.