Transformers: Battle Tactics, the latest game in the long running "Robots in Disguise" franchise, is now available for Android in the Google Play Store. Players can control teams of Autobots and Decepticons in turn-based combat.
The free-to-play game contains a single player campaign plus online multiplayer battles with over 75 Transformers to choose from. Here's a list of its features:
- Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
- Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
- Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
- Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
- Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
Be aware that while Transformers: Battle Tactics is free to download and play, it also has a number of in-app purchase options.
"Rolls out." Well done. :-) Posted via the Android Central App
Game is not available in Japan, as it is geo-locked (only to the USA?). Please update your article to mention that it's geo-locked or geo-restricted.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.