There's a large selection of camera accessories on sale during Amazon's Gold Box deal of the day today. The selection includes tripods, camera bags, carrying cases for drones, and more. Many of these are going for their lowest prices.
We've picked out a few of the best deals:
- Case Logic SLR Camera Backpack for $44.24 (from $60)
- Davis & Sanford Voyager Tripod with 3 Way Pan and Tilt Head for $49.50 (from $66)
- Nanuk DJI Drone Waterproof Hard Case for $89.96 (from $120)
- Datacolor Spyder5PRO color accuracy solution for $149.99 (from $237)
There are a variety of cases and tripods and such on sale, so check out the others if these don't appeal to you.
- What makes this deal worth considering? - If you're a photographer, professional or amateur, there's probably something in this sale you can use. Most of them are going for their lowest prices ever, too.
- Things to know before you buy! - This is a straight forward sale from a variety of brands on a variety of products. There's not much you need to know except that if you're not into cameras it probably won't appeal to you. For you, Amazon has several other things on sale today including a large flashlight sale you might be interested in.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A few good Kindle books can help you get through these tough times
One of my favorite pastimes in good times or bad is to curl up on the sofa with a good book, preferably on my Amazon Kindle. Here are some of the stories that have been distracting me over the past few weeks of lockdown and social isolation.
Top 6 things Google needs to add to Chrome OS to compete with Windows
Chrome OS has gotten pretty good in recent years — especially for tablets and touchscreens — but there’s always room to improve. Here’s my wishlist for my favorite lightweight laptop ecosystem.
Amazon Echo Frames review: Alexa comes for your eyes and ears
When I reviewed the Amazon Echo Buds in late 2019, I commented that they were a solid first attempt to help get Alexa out of the house and make her more useful on the go. The Echo Frames, which were announced at the same time as the Echo Buds, are the latest of Alexa's steps into the wider world. I'll tell you what I thought of them after my first few days with them.
Which Android tablets you should buy and which to steer clear of
There is some truth to the saying "you get what you pay for," and while not every great Android tablet has to cost a fortune, some of the really affordable ones are really cheap for a reason. Here are some Android tablets worth forking over some money for and some you should probably pass by.