Russell Holly is live from Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2019 along with special guests Carli Velocci and Jennifer Scheurle to talk about the biggest news and their favorite games from the show. They go deep into Google Stadia, Xbox Project xCloud, Oculus Rift S, and Oculus Quest.
Also, Russell punched a guy. By accident. Honest!
Show Notes and Links:
- Carli Velocci 💀 GDC (@velocciraptor) | Twitter
- Jennifer Scheurle (@Gaohmee) | Twitter
- Google launches Stadia to change the way we play, stream, and watch games | Android Central
- Xbox Project xCloud: Everything we learned at GDC 2019 | Windows Central
- Oculus Rift S hands on: A modest but critical update | Windows Central
- Oculus Quest hands-on: A headset for those who didn't know they care about VR | Android Central
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
- KiwiCo Change the way your kid plays, with KiwiCo! Visit KiwiCo.com/acp and get your first crate free!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are the free shows we're enjoying right now on Amazon Fire TV
Now is a great time to binge tons of free tv shows and movies on Amazon Fire TV. Here are some of our favorites that are currently running on the various free services like Prime Video, IMDbTV, Crackle, and others.
Amazon says employees are not being forced to delete TikTok
Amazon is the latest entity to lash out at TikTok, with the retail giant now requiring all of its employees to delete the app from their phones.
Everything we know (so far) about the Google Pixel 5
We're still months out from Google unveiling the Pixel 5, but that doesn't mean it's too early to speculate what it might offer. Here's everything we know so far!
Working from home just got easier with these great lap desks
Being comfortable is great, but not always easy when you are trying to use a laptop or write on when lounging in your bed or on the couch. Thankfully there are some great lap desks out there to help you both be comfortable and effective at working, gaming, or writing in leisure.