This one is for you business owners out there. If you fancy keeping a close eye on cash flow all from within your smartphone the new Xero app may well be the perfect solution. Already a big success on iOS the app is designed to track your finances whether they be check bank balances, invoice customers, upload receipts or submit expense claims – all while you’re on the go.
The Xero Touch app for Android contains unique features that give users instant insight into where their business stands – a mere screen tap allows users to check account and credit card balances, as well as detailed descriptions of transactions. Benefits that small business users can gain from using the Xero Touch app include:
- No more delayed invoices. Create invoices on the spot right from your phone, as inventory functionality makes it fast and easy to itemize invoices. With customer contact details available in the app, new invoices can be emailed right away and overdue invoices can be followed up on with a call and re-sent with just a few taps.
- No more lost receipts. Gone are the days of crumpled expense receipts lurking in pants and purse pockets. Users can snap photos of receipts that are then instantly uploaded into their accounts. Expenses can be submitted right from their phone.
Other features of the app include:
- View all your accounts on your Android device – bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and all your contacts.
- Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
- Upload receipts by taking a photo and do your expenses on the spot.
- Find contacts, call customers and suppliers, view them on a map, and quickly save your notes.
- Multi-currency support for foreign exchange transactions.
- Integrates with payroll, CRM, inventory management systems, e-commerce and other popular apps including Freshbooks, 37 Signals Highrise, Salesforce, PayPal, Shopify, Zen Cart and Magento
- Save a 4-digit PIN code to login quickly.
Xero is free to download from Google Play - yes, that does sound too good to be true, but it's the truth! Business owners should check this one out for sure.
The latest Steve Aoki concert is even better in VR
Do you miss live concerts? Steve Aoki and Oculus are teaming up to help bring you an immersive live concert in VR on September 30 based on Neon Future IV, the 4th studio album launched earlier this year.
How to watch Google's Pixel 5 event livestream on September 30
Between new Pixel phones and an all-new Chromecast, we're expecting a few different hardware announcements from Google's "Launch Night In" event on Septemeber 30. Here's how you can tune-in and watch it!
Review: Until you Fall will punish you, but it's worth it
Until You Fall is a VR roguelite that'll challenge your skills with a blade, your wits, and your arm muscles. It's now available on the Oculus Quest, Oculus Quest 2, PlayStation VR (PSVR), and PC VR platforms including SteamVR and Oculus Rift.
Spice up your smartphone or tablet with the best icon packs for Android
Being able to customize your device is fantastic as it helps to make your device even more of "your own". With the power of Android, you can use third-party launchers to add custom icon themes and these are just some of our favorites.