This one is for you business owners out there. If you fancy keeping a close eye on cash flow all from within your smartphone the new Xero app may well be the perfect solution. Already a big success on iOS the app is designed to track your finances whether they be check bank balances, invoice customers, upload receipts or submit expense claims – all while you’re on the go.
The Xero Touch app for Android contains unique features that give users instant insight into where their business stands – a mere screen tap allows users to check account and credit card balances, as well as detailed descriptions of transactions. Benefits that small business users can gain from using the Xero Touch app include:
- No more delayed invoices. Create invoices on the spot right from your phone, as inventory functionality makes it fast and easy to itemize invoices. With customer contact details available in the app, new invoices can be emailed right away and overdue invoices can be followed up on with a call and re-sent with just a few taps.
- No more lost receipts. Gone are the days of crumpled expense receipts lurking in pants and purse pockets. Users can snap photos of receipts that are then instantly uploaded into their accounts. Expenses can be submitted right from their phone.
Other features of the app include:
- View all your accounts on your Android device – bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and all your contacts.
- Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
- Upload receipts by taking a photo and do your expenses on the spot.
- Find contacts, call customers and suppliers, view them on a map, and quickly save your notes.
- Multi-currency support for foreign exchange transactions.
- Integrates with payroll, CRM, inventory management systems, e-commerce and other popular apps including Freshbooks, 37 Signals Highrise, Salesforce, PayPal, Shopify, Zen Cart and Magento
- Save a 4-digit PIN code to login quickly.
Xero is free to download from Google Play - yes, that does sound too good to be true, but it's the truth! Business owners should check this one out for sure.
what would be cool is a fully functioning mobile version of Intuit's Quickbooks....
Why is this free? You're right, does sound too good to be true. IAP? Downloading now regardless.
Do you need free apps ?? here is list of free apps http://www.careace.net/category/applications/samsung-exclusive-apps/
Why is this free? It's not. To use the app, you have to set up an account on the Xero web site, and you're given the option to start a free trial or sign up for monthly paid service. Looks like a fine service and a nice app, but it's not really free.
This service is roughly the same cost as Quickbooks Online, but with no tax software importing at the end of the year. Fail.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.