Arlo's 3-HD camera home security system is down to $299.99 on Amazon. This package is normally around $380. It did drop to $300 for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but it has never been lower than that so this is a good match if you missed those previous deals.
The upgraded version, the Arlo Pro, sells for $160 more for the same number of cameras.
The Arlo system is one of the premier security systems out there. Android Central breaks down the differences between three of the best connected cameras, including Arlo.
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV - View your live video with a simple voice command
- Patented 100% Wire-Free design for easy placement anywhere
- Night vision cameras work even in the dark
- Motion activated cameras and real-time email or app notifications
- Records and alerts only when motion is detected so no battery power ever goes wasted
- Indoor/ outdoor weatherproof cameras
- App to securely view live video while home or away
If you find three cameras isn't quite enough, you can always add an individual camera later. Arlo sells the one add-on camera for $137 right now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Everything you need to know about the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro
Huawei is getting ready to enter 2020 with a splash thanks to its upcoming P40 and P40 Pro smartphones. Here's everything we know about the phones' specs, design, release, and more.
Samsung Galaxy S20 will have a 5x optical zoom according to latest report
According to a recent report out of Korea, optics manufacturer Optrontech is supplying Samsung with prisms for 5x optical zoom in the Galaxy S20.
These are the best games for your Android phone
We're rounding up the best games, free and premium, you should be playing today.
Scaring people is a treat with these smart home tricks
Halloween can feel a bit low-tech for a holiday, but it doesn't have to be! These smart home gadgets can make spooking friends and family a treat, and they'll last way longer than a jack-o-lantern.